Greater Copenhagen Career Program is a 6-month career program that offers international students residing in the metropolitan area personal development, job search seminars and networking activities at Danish companies. The program's purpose is to help the students to enter the Danish labour market. Also, they receive a personal mentor who is recruited through Perspectiv.
Want to become a mentor?
The program is offered to 160 students a year, so we need many volunteer mentors who know the written and unwritten rules in Danish workplaces and want to share their experiences with a mentee.
If you want to help an international student understand how a Danish workplace works, send an email to Perspectiv.
What is required?
- You must be connected to the Danish labour market
- You must meet with your mentee 3-6 times during the six months the program runs
- You should be able to set aside time for the meetings
- You must have the opportunity to hold meetings at your workplace
- Perspectiv makes sure you get the tools you need to support you in the process.
- The mentee ensures that the sessions have an agenda and is responsible for carrying out the relevant tasks
- No fee is given, but you are invited to a meeting where all mentors meet and share experiences and networks
sign up as Mentor GCCP