Greater Copenhagen Career Program is a 6-month career program that offers international students residing in the metropolitan area, personal development, job search seminars and networking activities at Danish companies. In addition, they receive a personal mentor who is recruited through Perspectiv and the Association New Danes. The purpose of the program is to help the students to enter the Danish labour market.
Want to be a mentor?
The program is offered to 160 students a year, so we need many volunteer mentors who know the written and unwritten rules in Danish workplaces and who want to share their experiences with a mentee.
If you want to help an international student understand how a Danish workplace works, then send an email to Perspectiv, and you will get the information you need in your work as a mentor
What is required?
- You must be connected to the Danish labour market
- You must meet with your mentee 3-6 times from November 2020 to April 2021
- You should be able to set aside time for the meetings
- You must have the opportunity to hold meetings at your workplace
- Perspectiv makes sure you get the tools you need to support you in the process.
- The mentee ensures that the meetings has an agenda and is responsible for carrying out the relevant tasks
- No fee is given, but you are invited to a meeting where all mentors meet and share experiences and networks
sign up as GCCP mentor